MENTAL HEALTH & WELLBEING AT HASMONEAN
Here is a list of organisations that can support you with Well-being and Mental Health issues.
- Education Support Employee Assistance Programme: https://www.educationsupport.org.uk/get-help/help-for-your-staff/employee-assistance-programme/
If you’re a teacher who is stressed or worried about anything you can call Education Support’s free and confidential 24/7 emotional support helpline on 08000 562 561.
This gives staff access to a range of emotional and practical support including:
- A range of counselling options including telephone, online or face-to-face sessions, and a mindfulness module
- A dedicated coaching service for line managers, aimed at developing soft skills and building confidence for handling challenging situations
- Financial, legal and practical support from qualified professionals on a range of personal issues
- Access to online health and wellbeing resources and a specialist information service
- Qwell – https://www.qwell.io/
Online staff well-being and mental health support
- Headspace app – https://www.headspace.com/educators
Mindfulness app for teachers and to use with in lessons.
- NHS Mental Health Support – https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/nhs-voluntary-charity-services/charity-and-voluntary-services/get-help-from-mental-health-helplines/
- The Hub of Hope – https://hubofhope.co.uk/services?latitude=51.60368649999999&longitude=-0.233475 Offers a UK mental health support database. It is provided by national mental health charity, Chasing the Stigma, and brings local, national, peer, community, charity, private and NHS mental health support and services together in one place for the first time.
- Mental Health at Work – https://www.mentalhealthatwork.org.uk/toolkit/staff-mental-health-in-education/
Offers a toolkit for people working in education.
- Mind in Enfield and Barnet – https://www.mindeb.org.uk/services-for-individuals/barnet/counselling/
Therapeutic interventions available in Enfield and Barnet.
- BBC support articles – https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/teacher-support/teacher-article-collection/zrhj47h